- Most of the applicable rules appear in each country's bylaws. Be sure to review the entire bylaws when you prepare. For example, the descriptions of officers' positions may include a requirement to report at the AGM.
- If your committee is a registered organization within your country, be sure to review your country's AGM requirements.
- Provide a notice of the meeting time and date to all your membership. The schedule for the notice will likely be indicated in your bylaws, otherwise it is 30 days.
- Ensure you have a quorum (check your bylaws).
- Take meeting minutes and submit these minutes to the International Secretary
- To hold your AGM before July 1 of each year – or before the deadline indicated in your bylaws.